Thursday, March 5, 2009

A Lot In My Country

When I return from Singapore by train, I sat with a Bangladeshi and an American guys and Cuban in front of me. Along the way we chat a few things. Suddenly this proud American guys want to smoke. He take out a 20 dollar note, burn it to ligthen his cigarette and throw it. "Why you do that?" ask the Cuban. " Dont worry fren, I got a lot of US dollar in my country". Walla...

Later on after a long thought, a Cuban guys take out his expensive cigar, burn it and throw it out even before his first puff.. Woww.. "Why on earth you do that??" ask the American. Don't worry Mike, I got a lot of cigar in my country. Then I saw this Bangladeshi beside me try to figure out something. Within seconds, I catch his hand and throw him out of window.. Both American and Cuban shouted at me, "Crazy you, what the hell you are doing??". "HAA HAA HAAA. DON'T WORRY GUYS, I GOT A LOT BANGLADESHIS IN MY COUNTRY..."

go to http://gelihati.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment